Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Day at St. Mary's


This is a picture of me helping Susan how to throw up the helicopter leaves.

Monday was my first day of going to St. Mary's school and being with the kids.  I had such a good time there!! I loved being able to interact with the kids and see how much all of their skill levels varied.  One girl I played with had a little trouble even rolling a ball!  When I went outside I taught a group of pre-k girls how to throw helicopter leaves up into the air and watch them fall down.  They really liked it, and Susan actually brought a bunch home to show her mom.  It was cool to be able to show her how to do a basic skill.  I can't wait to go back in two weeks!!

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1xHgTssTCAEOU1h03WuQzX2CjbDJqwdR9wsq0whLeXLo

1 comment:

  1. Good comments. But we can't see the picture. Be sure to follow the directions for downloading pictures then posting them to your blog. http://rockstarpe.blogspot.com/2010/09/off-and-running-at-stmarys-201.html

    ReplyDelete